Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Our quotation is valid for 3 months from the date that it is issued.
2. Terms of payment are as follows:
a. One Third (1/3) of the total purchase price is required upon placing the order.
b. The remaining two thirds (2/3); the balance of the total order value, is due upon delivery and
arrival on site of the delivery/installation team. Failure to make payment at this time may result in
a 10% late payment fee being added to the balance or the delivery/installation team disbanding from
site with the materials. We do not accept cheque on delivery.
3. Any clerical errors, whether verbal or written, are subject to alternation.
4. We may, for the sake of improvement, require to make changes to our products. We reserve the right to do
this without notice.
5. All our quotations are based upon easy access to the erection site. Should this not be possible upon arrival
then we would expect assistance with the unloading and transportation to the site.
6. All civil works, ground works and brickwork are the responsibility of the customer. Field Shelters assembled
directly onto a level earth site should be steaked down by the customer. Additional site fixings may be
necessary on exposed sites this along with the required precautions of securing the field shelter in windy
conditions is the responsibility of the client and Prestige Timber Stables Ltd will not be held liable for any
incurred damage should the customer not take note and responsibility, following the erection of the structure.
Customers are reminded that field shelters should not face South/West into prevailing winds without the
customer being responsible for the security of the shelter.
7. Our delivery date is given to you as accurately as possible. Should delay occur due to a breakdown, strikes
or weather conditions then we reserve the right to extend our delivery dates and times.
8. Any transit damage must be reported within 3 days of completion/delivery.
9. All timber is inspected at the time of manufacture. We cannot accept responsibility for timber shrinkage,
expansion, cracking, warping or the like. All customers should be aware that it is their responsibility to
maintain their unit. All timber units should be treated at least once every year. Further treatment may be
required where the structure is situated in an exposed area. With extreme wet or dry weather conditions there
may be some timber movement; it is not the responsibility of Prestige Timber Stables Ltd to return to site and
adjust such movement.
10. Title in our products will not pass to the purchaser until full payment has been made to the total purchase
value. The purchaser will grant us the unrestricted right to enter onto his/her land for the purpose of removing
the said products, should payment not be made. This permission cannot be revoked by the purchaser.
11. Our erection service is based upon our rigid lorry being able to arrive to your location on a reasonable surface.
Additional charges may be made if this is not possible – see note 5.
1. The promoter is Prestige Timber Stables Ltd, company no. 09819609 whose registered office is at The Sawmills, Herrington Burn, Houghton Le Spring DH47AH.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Prestige Timber Stables Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook Prestige Timber Stables Ltd
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 30.06.2018 . After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter please like, share and tag a friend in the page post. The winner of the competition will be
announced on the 30.06.2018, the winner must collect or arrange transport for the shelter within
14 days of the winner being announced (14.07.2018).
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and
conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of
God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event
outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as
soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any
third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not
transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with
another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: (30.06.2018)
at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and
verified by Promoter and or its agents.
by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
by Director Robert Davidson
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28
days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14
days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and put the price
back up for draw.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and
no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these
terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any
disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as
their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in
accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party
without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Prestige
Timber Stables Ltd and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in
Prestige Timber Stables Ltd decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final.
No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
Prestige Timber Stables Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Prestige Timber Stables Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
If you do not agree to these terms & conditions, please do not enter this competition